Rise Skill Development and player Investment
What we do:
Footwork academy groups
Days and Times TBD Session Package: $200 for 4 sessions -session once a wk for 4 wks- ($50.00 per session)
- Maximum of 5 Players per group session
- Explore New Sets of Footwork with Each Session
- Footwork Mastery will help : Ball Handling, Body Control , Shot Improvements, Slowing the Game Down , Overall Basketball movement patterns
- Sessions will have a good balance of teaching while getting plenty of reps
- Groups available daily and based off of level of footwork difficult
Days and times TBD
$75 per session
- Create a plan off of the first session assessment.
- Sessions are designed to find skill weakness and improve upon those.
- We train various skills: Footwork, Shooting, Finishing, Ball Handling, Game Reads, Game Skills, Individual Defense, Rebounding.
**INVITE ONLY - 20 PLAYERS**
$500 monthly for : 4 Film Sessions &4 Elite court sessions 6 MONTH COMMITMENT RECOMMENDED 5% discount for 6 months paid in advance
- This Program is intended to be a Personal Development Coach to elite high school players, Male or Female, in the same capacity that I was to the NBA players that I developed during their NBA Seasons.
- All film sessions will be done through the Zoom app or in person. Court sessions will be done at one of the facilities we use and is subject to change depending on availability.
- These sessions are designed to develop the basketball player around a development plan created from the players film of live play minutes. Acquisition of the film would need to be completed by the player or players family.
- Hudl and/or Drop box is a great source for transferring the film between player and trainer. Hudl will also be utilized to archive each film session for the player and family to access at any time after the session.
- The plan will focus on one main theme or concept and include an IQ section that will change weekly.
- The initial plan will encompass the players strengths and then will find a goal or concept to develop on a specific weakness.
- The first session will present and implement an overall development plan. Each film session after will add layers and will be followed by an on court session designed off of those film sessions.
- The package includes 4 Film Sessions (Including the Initial Plan Session) and 4 On Court Sessions per Month - We recommend a 6 month commitment for goal attainability.
- From start to finish, each player will have detailed and thorough notes of each sessions kept in their own books and their films will be uploaded to the their own Hudl account for archiving.
- The trainer will also be in contact with film, game clips, and examples for the player throughout the process. As well as responsive to calls and text during normal hours while not in a session. The intention is to develop a relation outside of the weekly session and to be accessible.
- Learning to study film will be another focal point. Learn the importance of watching film and how it applies to a players game, Learn how to scout opposing teams, and learn how to find potential tactical adjustments for future matchups.
Meet the TEam!